Distributor of Hammond Valves
At Guenther Supply Inc., we are pleased to offer a complete range of valves to our customers throughout the Upper Midwest. We represent the leading line of products from Hammond Valve, an ISO 9001 compliant manufacturer, featuring low lead material formulations and a strong dedication to sustainable design, green products, green manufacturing, and recycling. We offer a full line of bronze and iron gate, globe, and check valves in sizes from 1/8” to 24”, with threaded, bolted or union bonnets, and specialized features including PTFE seats/seals, stainless steel valve seats, and pressed, flanged, threaded, or soldered ends. Also available are die cast carbon steel gate, globe, and check valves in sizes from 2” to 24”, with optional raised face flanged, butt-weld, and RTJ end connections. Durable, high performance butterfly valves are offered in stainless steel or carbon steel material, wafer or lug style, in sizes from 2.5” to 24” for class 150 and 2.5” to 16” for class 300. Ball valves are available in low-lead brass, and bronze, in sizes from 1/4” to 3”, featuring blowout proof stems and a variety of trim and operator choices. Actuation and control options are available for almost any valve, including pneumatic actuation in double acting and spring return styles with variable torque output, and electric actuators available as internal or external motor drives with a range of voltages and motor configurations. For more information about the selection of available valves, please contact us directly.
- Sizes from 1/8" to 4" available
- Classes 125, 150, 200, 300 LB SWP
- Check valves are swing-type
- Threaded or union bonnets
- Available features: Stainless steel or PTFE valve seats, threaded or soldered ends
Cast Carbon Steel Gate, Glove & Check
- Sizes from 2" to 24" available.
- ANSI Classes 150, 300, 600.
- Body material - WCB Cast Steel
- Raised face flanged, butt-weld and RTJ end connections are also available.
Butterfly Valves, High Performance
- Sizes from 2.5" to 24" for Class 150.
- Sizes from 2.5" to 16" for Class 300.
- Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel material.
- Wafer or lug style.
- Dependable, durable service is assured with one piece stem and stainless steel backed reinforced PTFE bearings.
Actuated Valves, Pneumatic/Electric
- Complete line of actuators & complementing control options are available for almost any valve.
- Pneumatic actuation is available in double acting and spring return styles with a wide range of torque outputs.
- Electric actuators are available as internal or external motor drives with various voltages & motor options.
- NEMA 4, 7 and 9 housings, linkage kits, positioners, limit switches and other option packages are also available.
Brass & Bronze Ball Valves
- Sizes from ¼” to 3.”
- PTFE seats and seals, adjustable stem packing, blowout proof stems.
- Locking, oval, and Tee handles available.
- Threaded and sweat ends.
- Full port on most models.
- Lead Free valves available
Back to Top