Stocking Distributor of Dixon Sanitary Products
Serving our customers for over 50 years, Guenther Supply Inc., is proud of our experienced staff, wide range of products, and excellent customer service. Our tradition of quality is exemplified by our sanitary fittings, valves, actuators, pumps, and other fine products available from Dixon Sanitary. We offer sanitary fittings of many different types, including clamp, bevel seat, John Perry, and I-line ferrules, as well as a full range of couplings, flanges, and gaskets. Also available are Dixon’s comprehensive line of valves, which include spring check, butterfly, sanitary ball, and industry ball types. These valves have a multitude of features, with specialized flow resistance, meticulous testing and inspection, and ISO 5211 mounting pads when appropriate. We also offer Dixon’s lines of robust and sturdy pumps, hangers, and custom fabrications based on clients’ exact specifications. To learn more about the quality Dixon Sanitary piping products we offer to our customers in Upper Midwest, please contact our company directly.
- Many different types available, including clamp ferrules, bevel seat ferrules, John Perry ferrules, I-Line Ferrules, Q-Line Ferrules, APC Ferrules.
- Full range of couplings, flanges, and gaskets available
- Tube ODs range from ½" to 12"
- Elastomers are available in the following: Nitrile (Buna N), silicone (peroxide cured/platinum cured), EPDM, FKM (Viton), PTFE, Screens and orifice gaskets, PTFE orifice gaskets
- Multiple valve types include check valves, butterfly valves, sanitary ball valves, industrial ball valves
- Spring Check Valves feature lower resistance to flow, full size flow plate, long stem bushing for increased cycle life, space saving, light wait, and sizes from ½" through 4".
- Butterfly Valves feature bi-directional flow, are gentle to media, suitable for low & medium viscosity fluids, 100% tested and inspected, and sizes from ½" through 8"
- Sanitary Ball Valves meet 3A sanitary standard 68-00 (Authorization number 1022), compact design for areas with tight space restrictions, full port design offers lower pressure drop & a less turbulent flow, blow-out proof stem, ISO 5211 mounting pad, and sizes from ½" through 4"
- Many styles include pneumatic rack & pinion, pneumatic canister, electric, manual fail safe handle.
- Horizontal Rack & Pinion Stainless Steel Actuators feature replaceable top & bottom PTFE pinion bearings that ensure low friction, stability above 400° Fahrenheit, and chemical resistance.
- Aluminum Rack & Pinion Actuators feature extruded hard anodized aluminum alloy body, heavy duty springs, die-cast aluminum alloy pistons, and are tested to 1 million cycles
- Technopolymer Actuators designed to withstand most environments with 3 different sizes for corrosive environmental applications, blow-out proof pinions, standard working temperature range of -4° F to 176° F, and all actuators are 100% tested before shipping.
- Sanitary pump line includes both centrifugal and positive displacement pumps
- All assembled pumps are hydrostatically tested
- Adapter is 304 Stainless Steel—no issues with chipping or rust
- Rounded end for shaft improves efficiency
- Inlets range from 1-1/2" to 4", Outlets from 1-1/2" to 2", and Maximum Impellers from 4" to 8"
- Block Style Hangers—modular design offers flexibility
- Sizes range from ½" to 4"
- Materials include polypropylene and FDA approved santoprene
- Parts will be manufactured to specifications or supplied drawing
- Quotes returned quickly
- We specialize in stainless steel (304 & 316L), but other alloys are also available
- We offer polished, unpolished, and electro-polished finishes
Back to Top