Supplier & Distributor of Hose Products, Hose Fittings & Accessories
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Guenther Supply Inc. provides a full menu of hose products and accessories, including rubber and plastic hose and tubing, clamps, quick couplers and hose fittings for customers in the Upper Midwest. Plumbing and heating contractors, MRO, and OEM customers can trust the recognized manufactured products we source from Dixon Valve and Coupling, a leading provider of hose fittings and related products. We are also a stocking distributor for P-T Coupling, a leading manufacturer of quick couplers for the hose industry. Other related products include Banjo valves and couplers, Parker hydraulic hose and fittings, flexible connectors, and repair couplings. Our hose and tubing inventory covers applications for air, water, steam, oils and chemicals. For more details about hose and hose fittings available, please contact us directly.
Hose Products, Hose Fittings & Accessory Specifications
Rubber HoseSeries 1030 Air & Multi-Purpose Hose, sizes 1/4" through 2”
- A premium quality, versatile multi-purpose hose for handling oil, kerosene, air, water, and dilute acids. Non-Conductive. Temperature range: -20 °F to 190 °F.
- Construction: Black, Nitrile, oil-resistant tube with 1 or 2 braid equivalent of spiral reinforcement. Red Nitrile/PVC, excellent oil, weather and abrasion resistant cover. Black available most sizes. Also available in low temperature grade to -65 °F.
PVC Plastic HoseSeries 1150 Heavy Duty PVC Water Discharge Hose, sizes 1-1/2” through 6”
- Heavy duty premium quality flat discharge hose for use in higher pressure open end applications.
- Construction: PVC blend reinforced with two spiral plies and one longitudinal synthetic cord. Mildew resistant. Rolls up flat for easy storage. Red in color.
Hydraulic HoseParker Series 451TC No-Skive Tough Cover
- ISO 11237 Type R17 – SAE 100 R17
- No-Skive thin cover hose construction
- Constant working pressure of 21 MPa (approx. 3000 psi)
- Highly abrasion resistant, MSHA approved
- Hose is suitable for temporary immersion in mineral oil up to 70 °C with frequent inspections
- Nitrile (NBR) inner tube - extended fluid compatibility
- Primary Applications - General medium pressure hydraulic applications where higher abrasion resistance is required.
- Construction: Tube: Nitrile (NBR); Reinforcement: One or two high tensile steel wire braids
- Cover: MSHA approved synthetic rubber
Hose ClampsBanjo Super Clamps
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel bolt with silver-plated nut to prevent seizing
- 360° sealing surface
- Ideal for high torque applications
- Nylon lock nut feature
- Strong, positive connections where ordinary hose clamps fail
- T-bolt design
- 3 spot welds for extra strength
Quick CouplersPT Cam and Groove Couplings
- PT manufactures special cam and groove couplings such as our STA LOK®, STA LOK®II, reducers, 90° elbows, and more.
- The STA LOK® line of locking cam arms were originally designed by PT Coupling for the US Coast Guard. The STA LOK® is a positive locking cam & groove feature and the STA LOK®II is a passive locking cam & groove feature.
- PT cam and groove couplings are assembled with solid pins.
- Superior pressure ratings that surpass industry standards.
- All of PT Coupling castings are made from high quality raw materials, cast in US foundries and machined in our company owned machine shop, Central Machine & Tool.
- Standard couplers can be refit with STA LOK® II passive locking arms, thereby eliminating the need to stock different coupler bodies.
Air CouplersDixon Air Chief Couplers
- Universal Series Quick-Connect Fittings
- Automotive Interchange Series Quick-Connect Couplers & Plugs
- Industrial Interchange Series Quick-Connect Couplers & Plugs
- Lincoln Series Quick-Connect Couplers & Plugs
- ARO Speed Series Quick-Connect Couplers & Plugs
Back to Top