Supplier & Distributor of Pipe Fittings
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Serving an area encompassing the entire Upper Midwest, at Guenther Supply Inc., we provide pipe fittings for a range of system uses. We have sourced fittings from the top manufacturers in the industry to bring customers the most reliable and durable products on the market. This includes PVC and CPVC socket and threaded fittings from Spears Manufacturing, featuring a broad selection of fitting styles designed for chemical and corrosion resistance. We also offer fittings from APOLLOXPRESS, American made copper press end fittings. From Anvil International, we provide malleable and cast iron fittings, along with the Gruvlok line of grooved fittings. This innovative line of fittings is engineered for high performance in harsh applications, and quick and easy installations. Sanitary fittings made from 304 and 316 stainless steel from Dixon Sanitary are offered, along with a complete line of welding fittings and flanges in carbon or stainless steel. For more information about the complete list of fittings available, please contact us directly.
Pipe Fittings Specifications
SpearsSpears CPVC SCHEDULE 80 FITTINGS
- 1/4" Through 24" Availability
- Exceptional chemical & corrosion resistance
- Can handle fluids at service temperatures up to 200°F
- Smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than conventional metal fittings
- Cost savings by as much as 60% over conventional metal systems
- 1/2" through 12" sizes available
Spears PVC & CPVC CLAMP-ON SADDLES
- Excellent metal-to-plastic system transition
- Available in PVC White, PVC Gray or CPVC in 2" - 12" IPS pipe saddle with socket outlets in sizes 1/2" - 6" and Special Reinforced (SR) threaded outlets in sizes 1/2" - 6", single tee or double cross conﬁgurations.
- Patented SR design female threads
- Choice of high grade Buna-N or EPDM O-rings
- Multi-Bolt design, choice of hardware
- Maximum internal pressure rating of 235 psi
Spears PVC & CPVC SCHEDULE 80 SPECIAL REINFORCED FITTINGS
- Since fitting expansion is contained, thread contact and corresponding seal is improved.
- Excellent plastic-to-metal transition fitting — Without pressure de-rating
- Full ASTM Schedule 80 Conformance
- Chemical & corrosion resistant
- Versatile 1/4" through 4" size availability
- Certified by NSF International. Lead-free thermoplastic compounds are safe for use in drinking water systems.
AnvilAnvil Malleable, Cast Iron, Steel and Forged Steel Pipe Fittings
- Anvil offers the largest selection of name brand fittings which include Anvil malleable and cast iron fittings, forged steel fittings and unions, universal forged steel Anvilets, and J.B. Smith swage nipples and bull plugs. Also included are Beck welded pipe nipples and couplings along with Anvil seamless pipe nipples.
- All Anvil pipe fittings are manufactured in accordance with ASME regulations and conform to federal specification.
Designed for corrosive environments
Anvil Gruvlok Grooved Couplings, Fittings, Flanges and Valves
- From Mechanical/Industrial, plumbing and mining to energy and fire protection, Gruvlok grooved products are designed to withstand the most rugged applications while providing durable and easy installation, and ultimately, saving time and money on any project requiring grooved over weld.
- Through a combination of roll-grooving and two-bolt coupling design, Anvil’s innovative product line joins piping and other components into a single rugged yet flexible system. This makes Gruvlok products ideal for a variety of applications — particularly in tight spaces.
APOLLO XPRESSAPOLLO XPRESS Copper Press Style Fittings
- APOLLO XPRESS American Made press end fittings are lead free, dependable, provide cost savings and are easy to install with a variety standard press tooling.
- APOLLO XPRESS press fitting connections are heat and flame free, contain Leak Before Press functionality and offer a clean and professional look.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 4"
APOLLO POWERPRESS Carbon Steel Press Style Fittings and Ball Valves
- APOLLO POWERPRESS is a press and fitting system designed for thick wall steel pipe as defined by ASTM A53, A106, A135, A795 (schedule 10 to 40) standards. The APOLLO POWERPRESS system significantly reduces installation times and helps maintain a clean work environment.
- APOLLO POWERPRESS system offers a complete solution with a wide range of flexibility. They system can be utilized on standard steel pipe and can be used with different brands of press tools.
- APOLLO POWERPRESS 89FV Series Ball Valve is ideal for installation in chilled water, compressed air, steam, hydronic heating, fire sprinkler (coming soon), and fuel gas applications (Gas | HNBR only).
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 2"
HNBR(yellow) sealing element has an operating temperature of -40° F to 194° F and is mainly used for fuel gas applications. EPDM(green) sealing element has an operating temperature of -40° F to 302° F and is used mainly in the applications of hydronic heating, chilled water and fire sprinkler installations.
Back to Top