Supplier & Distributor of Pipe Insulation & Jacketing
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
At Guenther Supply Inc., we offer a full line of pipe insulation and jacketing to customers throughout the Upper Midwest. We proudly offer advanced engineered foams and flexible insulation materials from recognized manufacturers such as Knauf–their Earthwool 1000° pipe insulation features excellent resistance to heat loss or heat gain. The energy savings this creates is just one of this product’s cost saving features. It is also designed with a self-sealing lap, which eliminates the need for staples and additional materials, saving on installation costs. Products from fellow top industry brands including Armaflex and Imoca are also available, as well as a selection of accompanying pipe insulation supplies. For more details about the pipe insulation and jacketing solutions available, please contact us directly.
Pipe Insulation & Jacketing Specifications
Pipe & Tube InsulationEarthwool® 1000° Pipe Insulation
- Offers excellent resistance to heat loss or gain, which saves energy and lowers operating costs.
- A low thermal conductivity of .23 at 75°F (24°C).
- ASJ+ faced pipe insulation has a self-sealing lap, which eliminates the need for staples, additional material and tools.
- Fast, easy installation reduces labor costs.
- Installed properly, the foil vapor retarder and pressure-sensitive lap assure a positive vapor seal.
AP Armaflex® Tube Insulation
- Formaldehyde-free, fiber-free, low VOC and non-particulating formulation protects indoor air quality
- Closed-cell structure provides controls condensation
- Built-in vapor barrier
- Antimicrobial product protection provides exceptional mold resistance
- 25/50 rated for use in air plenums up to 2” wall
- ID size ranges from 3/8” to 8”
- 6 foot lengths
- Available in wall sizes up to 2”
Imcolock® Polyolefin Insulation
- Self-sealing, flexible, thermal insulation, black in color
- Available in wall thicknesses of 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
- Sizes ranging from 3/8" CTS to 4" IPS
- 6 foot lengths
- Retards heat gain and prevents condensation or frost formation on cold water plumbing, chilled water and air conditioning lines; also retards heat loss on hot water plumbing
- Low thermal conductivity and very low water vapor transmission rate
Back to Top