Guenther Supply Inc. is a stocking distributor of Apollo Press Products. We have a deep inventory of the Apollo Xpress Copper Press Style Fittings for cost saving, quick install water and air applications. The Apollo Power Press Carbon Steel Press fittings are a flexible option for air, fuel gas, steam, hot and chilled water applications. For more information about the Apollo Press Product line please see below or contact us directly.
APOLLO XPRESS Copper Press Style Fittings
- APOLLO XPRESS American Made press end fittings are lead free, dependable, provide cost savings and are easy to install with a variety standard press tooling.
- APOLLO XPRESS press fitting connections are heat and flame free, contain Leak Before Press functionality and offer a clean and professional look.
- 1/2″ to 4″- INVENTORIED AT GUENTHER SUPPLY INC
APOLLO POWERPRESS Carbon Steel Press Style Fittings and Ball Valves
- APOLLO POWERPRESS is a press and fitting system designed for thick wall steel pipe as defined by ASTM A53, A106, A135, A795 (schedule 10 to 40) standards. The APOLLO POWERPRESS system significantly reduces installation times and helps maintain a clean work environment.
- APOLLO POWERPRESS system offers a complete solution with a wide range of flexibility. They system can be utilized on standard steel pipe and can be used with different brands of press tools.
- HNBR(yellow) sealing element has an operating temperature of -40° F to 194° F and is mainly used for fuel gas and compressed air applications
- 1/2″ to 2″- INVENTORIED AT GUENTHER SUPPLY INC
EPDM(green) sealing element has an operating temperature of -40° F to 302° F and is used mainly in the applications of hydronic heating, chilled water and fire sprinkler installations.
- APOLLO POWERPRESS 89FV Series Ball Valve is ideal for installation in chilled water, compressed air, steam, hydronic heating, fire sprinkler (coming soon), and fuel gas applications (Gas | HNBR only).
- Available in sizes 1/2″ to 2″