Supplier & Distributor of Hangers & Strut Products
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
For over 50 years Guenther Supply, Inc. we’ve been providing customers in the Upper Midwest with a wide range of hanger and strut products. We have partnered with the Eaton Corporation to offer these quality products from their B-Line by Eaton division. This diverse product line includes bolted framing, strut systems and fittings, cable tray, cable management, comm/data equipment, as well as pipe hangers, mechanical supports, and a wide range of all the accessories required for a complete installation. The diversity of this offering allows us to be a single source solution for hanger and strut support products, and the quality and durability of Eaton products ensure value. For more information about our featured hanger and strut products, please contact us directly.
Hangers & Strut Product Specifications
Pipe HangersStandard B3100 Clevis Hanger
- Pipe will not 'pinch' when installing.
- 15° swing in either direction allows pipe to easily feed thru.
- Engineered design aligns bolt holes for quicker overhead installation
- Maximum temperature: 650°F (343°C).
- Standard finish: Plain, Electro-Galvanized, DURA-GREEN™, or Hot-Dip Galvanized also available in Stainless Steel
- Material: Steel
SupportsDURA-BLOK Rooftop Supports
- DURA-BLOK is made from 100% recycled rubber and qualifies for LEED credits. Reflective strips on both sides allow for easy product visibility.
- Channels are through bolted on all sizes for added strength and a 1” (25.4mm) gap between blocks allows water to flow freely around longer assemblies.
- Product composition is not sharp or abrasive, helping to extend the roof life and no penetration through the roof is required.
- The DURA-BLOK dampens vibration, needs no supplemental rubber pad, and will not float or blow away.
- DURA-BLOK can be used to support piping, HVAC/ducts, roof walkways, conduit and cable tray.
SupportsSNAP 'N SHIELD™ Clevis Supports
- Quick and easy to snap-on to B-Line clevis hangers with no tools required.
- Helps eliminates shield shifting, displacement and rotation.
- Integrated slots for liquid line tie wraps.
- Built-in shock indicator.
- Suitable for wide range of insulated pipes with nominal pipe sizes ranging from 2” to 8”.
AccessoriesARMAFIX™ Clamp Inserts
- Prevent condensation - closed-cell elastomeric foam prevents the flow of moisture vapor
- Maintain total Insulation system integrity - foam-to-foam bond prevents gaps in the insulation system. No “icing” at point of support
- Reduce total installed costs - eliminates time-consuming field modifications to seal insulation at the point of support
- Prevents even the most common cause of ceiling damage & wet floors - No more water stained, sagging ceilings or wet floors caused by condensation drips at hanger locations
Back to Top