Supplier & Distributor of Heating Specialty Products
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
At Guenther Supply Inc., we supply customers throughout the Upper Midwest with a full range of specialty heating equipment from Watson McDaniel Co. These cutting edge products are designed for specific applications in the heating and plumbing industries. Watson McDaniel offers an extensive line of steam traps which are designed to handle virtually any application. These include Thermodynamic, Thermostatic, Float & Thermostatic (F&T), Inverted Bucket, Clean Steam and Bi-Metallic steam trap types. In addition to steam traps, we can also supply pilot-operated regulating valves, back pressure & relief valves, temperature regulators and pneumatic control valves.
For more about the complete catalog of specialty heating equipment and accessories available, please contact us directly.
Heating & Specialty Product Specifications
Watson McDaniel WD600Thermodynamic Steam Trap
- High pressure applications up to 600 PSIG
- Trap will function in any orientation (horizontal preferred)
- Three-hole balanced discharge extends life of the seat area
- Freeze proof when trap is piped in a vertical orientation for complete drainage of condensate
- Hardened stainless steel seat and disc for extended service life even at high pressure
- Single trap will operate over the entire pressure range of 3.5-600 PSIG (Not recommended for use below 10 PSI)
Watson McDaniel HD SeriesPilot-Operated Regulating Valves
- Pilot-Operated Regulators are more accurate and offer higher capacities than standard direct-operated regulators. With the proper selection of pilots, these regulators will accurately control temperature, pressure or a combination of both.
- The Watson McDaniel HD Series Pilot-Operated Main Valve features a ductile Iron body for increased pressure and temperature ratings. It is ruggedly designed for Steam Service and can be configured with a variety of pilots or pilot combinations, giving this regulating valve extreme versatility. Using the standard pressure (P) Pilot, outlet pressure can be reduced in the range of 3-200 PSIG, depending on the selected spring. Maximum operating pressure (PMO) for the HD regulating valve is 300 PSIG.
Watson McDanielW910 Series Pneumatic Control Valves
- A control valve is a device capable of modulating flow at varying degrees between minimal flow and full capacity in response to a signal from an external control device. The Watson McDaniel W910 Series Pneumatic Control Valve offers high quality at an economical price and incorporates many features found only on more expensive units. A variety of models are available to provide the flow response required by the application.
- The W910A, W910B & W910C are used for on/off control applications, providing a quick-opening flow response when used with single or double seated valves.
- The W910TB is used for proportional or PID control applications, providing a throttling flow response when used with double seated or 3-way valves.
- The W910EPA & W910EPC are used for proportional or PID control applications, providing equal percentage flow response when used with single seated valves.
Watts Water TechnologiesLF919 Series Lead Free Bronze Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies 1/2” through 2” size
- Series LF919 Lead Free Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies prevent the reverse flow of contaminated water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage and or backpressure. It consists of a lead free cast copper silicon alloy body construction, two poppet style check valves and replaceable check seats, with an intermediate relief valve. Series LF919's compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access. It is ideal for protection at health hazard cross-connections or for containment at the service line entrance. Check with local water authorities for installation requirements.
Watts Water TechnologiesLF957 Series Lead Free Reduced Pressure Detector Assemblies 2-1/2” through 10” size
- Lead Free* construction
- Extremely compact design
- 70% lighter than traditional designs
- 304 (schedule 40) stainless steel housing & sleeve
- Groove fittings allow integral pipeline adjustment
- Patented torsion spring check provides lowest pressure loss
- Unmatched ease of serviceability
- Replaceable check disc rubber
- Available with grooved butterfly valve shutoffs
- Bottom mounted cast stainless steel relief valve
- Metered bypass to detect leakage or theft of water from the fire sprinkler system
Back to Top